Travel and Visa
How to Reach Kumamoto
TEMTIA-IX will be held in the 100th Anniversary Memorial Hall located on the Kurokami South Campus of Kumamoto University.
- Anyone entering Japan must have a valid passport.
In addition, delegates from particular countries must have a visa issued by The Japanese Embassy or Consulate General in their home country.
- Consult your local Japanese Embassy or Consulate Generals as to whether you require a visa. Please note that the standard processing period can take more than a month to obtain a visa.
・ For general information on visas, visit the Japanese Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- The Secretariat can issue a letter of invitation and necessary documents upon request to those who need a visa.
- In order to issue an invitation letter, delegates must:
・ Complete online registration and fee must be paid in full. If a visa is applied for but not granted, the Organizing Committee will determine the appropriate refund after the conference.
- A letter of invitation will be issued after registration and payment are completed.
The letter of invitation for VISA application does not provide any financial support.